I almost got on "Unreliable Sources"

Status
Please reply by conversation.
YEP! I was just coming here to post! I have been trying to get on for a few weeks :) I just wondered what they thought about a local Dr. that got busted for having over 11 pounds of meth - one million dollars worth! Anyway it was fun :) I will have to watch the rerun tomorrow night on KWWF at 10 or 11 can't remember :)

I fell asleep during last week's show :(

It's not that bad... but I do admit I usually watch it in the computer room via VLC over the network on my second display while I'm surfing here and other websites. I find my self watching and laughing at the show more than browsing.

YEP! I was just coming here to post! I have been trying to get on for a few weeks :) I just wondered what they thought about a local Dr. that got busted for having over 11 pounds of meth - one million dollars worth! Anyway it was fun :) I will have to watch the rerun tomorrow night on KWWF at 10 or 11 can't remember :)

I saw/heard it tonite on your station (KWWF). That was pretty funny :)
Maybe they will come to your house to do a show. :)

I hate how I sound on tv! I hope they do come, they seem pretty funny guys :) We could have Satellite Guys members in the audience!

I hate how I sound on tv! I hope they do come, they seem pretty funny guys :) We could have Satellite Guys members in the audience!

Satellite Guy audience members , what a riot .........
If you go or anyone else goes......
How about a fake sneeze ...........
........aaaaaaaaah.............aaaaaaaaaaaaahh ...............Sadoun

Would make for a great plug .............:D

Status
Please reply by conversation.