I Am Checking Out For The Night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
UNBELIEVABLE! I've seen other boards where it's taken a week to see what you've done in, basically, a few days. Actually, only a single day. Get some rest. All of you.
To steal a 'line': You deserve a break today, so get out and - - - -ZZZ<<(recharging)
Exactly. Incredible job by Scott yesterday after spending a ton of hours working on the site. We all just need to be patient while the kinks are smoothed out.

Looks nice! Chose the "dark" theme you took time to create, Scott...LOVE it! Easy to read, not too "bright" on the eyes that stare at screens all day!
Like the site thus far! Is there an option I missed to display a larger amount of threads at once in the pub? I don't mind (at all) hitting "next" to see more, just that the site is so busy with people in there, it's nice to see more of the "recent" threads on first look... especially on the first of the pages offered in the pub. Thanks for all the hard work on the site!

OOPS...meant to put this in the "bug reports" but it's really NOT a bug....so, more of a casual question following in the footsteps of others. Please move where you see fit!

Thanks Scott for all you did and hope you got some rest and site looks great!! :)

Welp... time for me to head home for dinner and do some other stuff. Just in the last 4 days I have spent almost 70 hours working on this. I will be back later tonight though. :)

I would be blind by this point,take a break and enjoy your evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)