i am getting rid of dish on monday

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
i know you guys do not care but it looks like i am going back to dish because qwest is going on strike and the 2 people who came to my house to do refuse to do it they told us they could do it but the sevice guys just falt out told us no great sevies right?

oo7565 said:
i know you guys do not care but it looks like i am going back to dish because qwest is going on strike and the 2 people who came to my house to do refuse to do it they told us they could do it but the sevice guys just falt out told us no great sevies right?
Holy cow, buddy! Throw away that keyboard and get one with a shift key that works!

P.S. Get one with a period and comma, too.

sorry for my misteakes but i am relly tick off right now i cant even think stight sorry again

oo7565 said:
sorry for my misteakes but i am relly tick off right now i cant even think stight sorry again

There are many amusing things in this thread so far, including the notion that to ask Comcast for a lower price is somehow cheating the rest of us ... especially those of us who do not have a business relationship with Comcast by buying their services or owning their stock.

However, I would like to bring up the issue of clarity.

I don't claim to be one who writes clearly, but I do believe that as a writer it is *my* responsibility to make sure those who would choose to read what I write have a fighting chance of figuring out my intended meaning without too much work. I figure that if I, as the writer, can't be bothered to make the thoughts clear to those who are reading, they have no obligation to read at all. Essentially it would be a waste of my time for me to write something so unclear that most of the readers couldn't figure out my intent.

I am not attempting to single you out, oo7565, because there are many who don't bother with punctuation, capitalization, spelling and grammar. On the other hand, why not give it a try?

Roadrhino

ps - spelling, grammar and typo nazis ... feel free to pick apart my post.

i know i should be better with grammor too i am very sorry about that or at least use words i know how to spell but let me add one more thing i was at 7 am to wait for these guys and they did not come to 11:45 m then lift at noon not doing one thing and so when i walt the part before this is was very mad and could think right ok

You know I'm not going to pick apart your grammer, puctuation, capitalization, or spelling, but for god sakes man read the thing before you post it. If you can't understand what it is saying, chances are we will have absolutely no chance to understand what it says.

oo7565 said:
i did not mean you personally but people at dish have not left me with a good teste in my mouth and i loved dish for the last 2 years but they need to get rid of some custermur sevice people i think no sevice

But I thought Dish Network was 'SUCK-FREE TV??? :D

...sorrry oo7565, couldn't resist that one.

I know you guys do not care but I did get rid of dish and went to qwest tv it be 2 weeks from tuesday and i love it.

Just out of curiosity- what exactly is Qwest doing with TV in your area? I know Verizon is laying fiber, but for them to broadcast TV over that network is months, if not years away.

BluEBoaR said:
Just out of curiosity- what exactly is Qwest doing with TV in your area? I know Verizon is laying fiber, but for them to broadcast TV over that network is months, if not years away.

Qwest carrys Direct for TV service, Sprint for cell phone service, and I'm not sure who they are carrying for home phone service, but I would bet SBC! ;)
And for those who care, I still have dish and haven't switched to anything else this month! :D

qwest it is diffent from direct i bevile maybe the channels might be the same but that it. qwest has had tv serive since 1998-99 but it only avabel in 3 cites Phoenix AZ, Denver CO, Omaha NE. also i get a few channels dish does not ie CSTV and NFL Network.

oo7565 said:
qwest it is diffent from direct i bevile maybe the channels might be the same but that it. qwest has had tv serive since 1998-99 but it only avabel in 3 cites Phoenix AZ, Denver CO, Omaha NE. also i get a few channels dish does not ie CSTV and NFL Network.

So the things I get in the mail from Qwest that say that you can get a bundle service from them with home phone, cell, internet, and TV from Directv isn't really Directv? Interesting, I guess I can sue them for false advertising and then use that money to pay for my phone, cell, internet and tv from Dish! No wonder they are in court so much.

well i think i am right but i might be wrong but he have northing in are house saying direct tv on it in arewhere in are house. the only thing we have is a big black box where the data come thur that box to the tv and for the internet. one more thing slamminc where are you from that might help me to anasaw your question.

miguelaqui said:
What happened?
Did you want something free?
Did you get a CSR who needed more training?

He didn't say he wanted something free did he?

He did say he was switching because of channels he can get (and wants) that E* doesn't.

He also said CSR was no very good. A common complaint on this forum.

You people need to chill, he stated complaints that many of us have. :no

Slamminc11 said:
So the things I get in the mail from Qwest that say that you can get a bundle service from them with home phone, cell, internet, and TV from Directv isn't really Directv? Interesting, I guess I can sue them for false advertising and then use that money to pay for my phone, cell, internet and tv from Dish! No wonder they are in court so much.

Slammin
Qwest sells DirecTv in their 14 state area
In the 3 cities noted above, they have their own TV service (I think through fibre).

its not false advertising. If you live in those 3 cities, you have 2 options for TV through them. Everwhere else in their 14 state area, its DirecTV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts