I am motoring

Status
Please reply by conversation.

john green

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 22, 2005
Georgia
I am up and running thanks to alot of folks on this forum.I can get AMC 5,AMC 3,IA6and IA5.I can also get some of the free stuff on the DBS sats.Looking at Lyngsat I should be able to get more,but I seem to be stumped.I am using a Coolsat 4000 Pro with the QPH-031 lnb.I believe my issue is with the frequency on some of these satellites.Any suggestions ? Thanks.

For the DBS satellites use the CP side of the LNBF, set the L.O. to 11250 in the antenna set up.

For the KU (LP) linear satellites make sure your L.O. is set to 10750

Have a look at the FAQ area for what you can expect to get FTA from the DBS satellites. (Not a lot)

PSB said:
For the DBS satellites use the CP side of the LNBF, set the L.O. to 11250 in the antenna set up.
For the KU (LP) linear satellites make sure your L.O. is set to 10750
Have a look at the FAQ area for what you can expect to get FTA from the DBS satellites. (Not a lot)
No Pete I am good on all that.I seem to remember reading that I should be able to get G11 at the same location as the Nimiq satellite.I can't seem to get anything on G11.

Make sure your switch port is set up right in the antenna set up. Both satellites are at the same location!

G11 really only has one thing and thats a couple test cards 24/7

I can get both NImiq1 & G11 at the same spot :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)