i am new nps customer

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

truckracer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 17, 2004
Charleston wv
Hey guys i got my 4dtv up and running today. My dsr-905 came from ebay.
I love it. 4DTV rocks!. For starters i just ordered cinemax/hbo digitals from G1.

I have read a lot about people having trouble receiving those channels but I can tell you that right now I am showing a signal quality of 60 on some of the channels and 49-50 the others (I have no idea what the tp's are on 4dtv or i would tell you the frequencies and polarities) using a 7.5' sami dish with a homemade modified astrotel 20 degree c-band lnbf, with a hole drilled in the rear end of it and a KU lnbf stuck in the hole held together with adhesive. I get good ku band DCII signals from X4 (G4R to me - in the free to air world).

NPS are really nice folks to talk to and i was having a little trouble at first not being familliar with the menu screens of the digicipher receivers but they stayed on the phone and directed me through the screens and i was up and running in no time.

I WOULD RECOMMEND NPS TO EVERYONE.
Trucker:hatsoff:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)