I am not trying to redundant but..

Chinatown

On Vacation
Original poster
Oct 11, 2006
Wisconsin
Some of the posts have indicated that the "Dish HD" package includes SD channels.

Can someone please post what those channels are...........

The only one I care about is TCM

In addition, does the " Dish HD", include the FSN HD, for my local market.

Thanking you in advance.

Some of the posts have indicated that the "Dish HD" package includes SD channels.

Thanking you in advance.
Unless you go the the HD ONLY package, you get all the SD channels in whichever package you choose. You can also add the full HD pack or the $10.00 pack.
DISH Network -- Home

Thanking you in advance.

No FSN HD....They currently do not provide any Regional Sports Networks(RSN) with the DishHD package. And you can not buy the multiple-sports package to get it either...

TCM isn't HD but yea it's on SD ch 132. They do show some pretty good old movies on Turner Classic Movies.
I believe the OP is referring to the DishHD "HD Only" package. TCM isn't included in that package, nor are the majority of SD channels, and none of the RSNs, HD or SD. You don't get the Sirius or CD music channels.

The SD channels that you do get are the ones that are simulcasts of the HD channels, or their counterparts like Golf and Vs. I'm not sure, but I suppose that you would get MTV and VH1 in SD.

You also get the SD free preview channels (there are 5 or 6), that change every month, and all the shopping and PPV channels.