I am selling my house and moving into apartment.......what to do?

I had to go through everything again with that person and now, apparently, the system won't let her even think about a single dish setup because I can't get all of my programming that way.
Well, you certainly know how to pick 'em (the CSR's)! The only channels that aren't on EA are most of the international channels on 118. Do you subscribe to some international channels?

Well, you certainly know how to pick 'em (the CSR's)! The only channels that aren't on EA are most of the international channels on 118. Do you subscribe to some international channels?

Not that I know of. I have Absolute with locals and nothing else.

As suggested before, I asked the supervisor to get involved and got a resounding "no" from him as well.

In the end they told me that I should contact my local retailer but that the retailer wouldn't be able to help me either and would just charge me a lot of money. I kind of figured I wasn't going any further at that point and ended the chat.

They are full of it

Not that I know of. I have Absolute with locals and nothing else.

As suggested before, I asked the supervisor to get involved and got a resounding "no" from him as well.

In the end they told me that I should contact my local retailer but that the retailer wouldn't be able to help me either and would just charge me a lot of money. I kind of figured I wasn't going any further at that point and ended the chat.

Time to contact ceo@echostar.com. The CSR's you have been talking to are full of sh**. If they wouldn't let you talk to a supervisor then they probably feel that they might be wrong.

My dish upgrade was done today. Nice kid, but he was new and it took longer than installing both dishes the first time.

The other thing I really want to do is use a diplexer to add an OTA signal to the line coming into the house. I knew how to wire it, but I didn't know how to access the outputs from the LNB. The installer didn't know anything about diplexers, but he showed me how to take the LNB off and even left me an extra length of cable so I have everything I need. Like I said, nice guy.

I knew how to wire it, but I didn't know how to access the outputs from the LNB. The installer didn't know anything about diplexers, but he showed me how to take the LNB off and even left me an extra length of cable so I have everything I need.
Was that a question? You access the outputs of the LNB by taking it off. Attach a short length of cable in place of the continuous cable you have now, and feed the short length through the arm holding the LNB and reattach the LNB. Then connect up the diplexer between the two cables and add the antenna lead and you're done.

Was that a question? You access the outputs of the LNB by taking it off. Attach a short length of cable in place of the continuous cable you have now, and feed the short length through the arm holding the LNB and reattach the LNB. Then connect up the diplexer between the two cables and add the antenna lead and you're done.

Yup, I know it was a basic question. I asked it a couple weeks ago on the technical board, but I think it was too simple that no one bothered to reply.

I didn't know where the actual ports were and what I could detach without ruining everything. Seeing him put it together on the ground and your reassurance is exactly what I needed. Time to get on the roof!

Sounds like you got an ID 10 T CSR.
LMFAO........

my last 2 call to CS I had great people.....although..........I replaced a 301 with a 211k and told them to remove the 301 from my account.

he said no problem, your bill will still be the same...

the next day a looked at my online account info an it showed my 722k and new 211k as my only receivers (the picture of the 211k they show looks like a 522/625????).

the next day or two after that I looked again at my online account and the had the 722k, 211k and the 301 I told them to remove listed on my account.

I called them to find out why and they said because it was a owned receiver they figured I wanted on my account.....I think they do this sh*t on purpose hoping you won't catch on as similar things like this have happened to me with them, always benefiting them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)