I am staying with Dish Network

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Tech27 said:
I got laid off of work do to downsizing. I'm scheduled for a route canal a week from Wedensday. My 942 got fried during a thunderstorm 3 days ago. :( :( :( And to top it all off my dog was diagnosed with cancer. There is still one ray of hope in my life though..... I just saved a load of money on my car insurance by switching to GEICO!!!!! Yessss!!!!!!!!!

Props, that was just down-right funny!

well, i LEFT sbcdsl for verizon dsl when i moved mainly because the sbc geniuses wanted upwards to $400 to allow me to continue my service at the new house and verizon set me up for pennies on the dollar($19.95 if memory serves me right)...this one was a no brainer...as for sat, I'm STILL with dish network and i even SOLD for them at one point!!!!lol....but then, for me "change" is a four letter word and i try to avoid that at any cost....lol

GaryPen said:
I've stayed with them. I've left them. I've gone back and stayed with them some more. I've left them again.

Utility slut. ;) ....I hope you used protection! :p :D

NightRyder

Great post, TomD - and welcome aboard! My 62 month relationship with Dish hasn't been the greatest, but it's nowhere near the worst (that honor goes to my ex-wife :D ). In the end, GaryPen put it best - it's just a utility.

Ever so often, I do look around. just haven't found anything better out there. Think I'll probably stick with Charlie & Co. until NBR shows up on my 721 :rolleyes:

Dave

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)