I am staying with Dish Network

Tech27 said:
I got laid off of work do to downsizing. I'm scheduled for a route canal a week from Wedensday. My 942 got fried during a thunderstorm 3 days ago. :( :( :( And to top it all off my dog was diagnosed with cancer. There is still one ray of hope in my life though..... I just saved a load of money on my car insurance by switching to GEICO!!!!! Yessss!!!!!!!!!

Props, that was just down-right funny!

well, i LEFT sbcdsl for verizon dsl when i moved mainly because the sbc geniuses wanted upwards to $400 to allow me to continue my service at the new house and verizon set me up for pennies on the dollar($19.95 if memory serves me right)...this one was a no brainer...as for sat, I'm STILL with dish network and i even SOLD for them at one point!!!!lol....but then, for me "change" is a four letter word and i try to avoid that at any cost....lol

GaryPen said:
I've stayed with them. I've left them. I've gone back and stayed with them some more. I've left them again.

Utility slut. ;) ....I hope you used protection! :p :D

NightRyder

Great post, TomD - and welcome aboard! My 62 month relationship with Dish hasn't been the greatest, but it's nowhere near the worst (that honor goes to my ex-wife :D ). In the end, GaryPen put it best - it's just a utility.

Ever so often, I do look around. just haven't found anything better out there. Think I'll probably stick with Charlie & Co. until NBR shows up on my 721 :rolleyes:

Dave

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts