I apologize for my lack of posts recently

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
Guys,

I will be the first to admit I haven't been posting as frequently on here as much as I used to.

But don't think I've abandoned you or the site- I still care about SatelliteGuys.

Part of the recent lack of posts is that the playoffs are over and we are in the midst of a stretch where it's nothing but baseball until August. Football and basketball are things I am Especially passionate about. It's the summer humdrum and there are A lot of useful things to do in warm weather.

Plus, I am also working on some personal writing stuff that is sports related (some of it was mock schedules) and organizing my many hockey cards into binders and plastics- it's a lot of work to do on both, trust me.

I may not post 100 times a day, but I still care about sports discussion here.

Guys,

I will be the first to admit I haven't been posting as frequently on here as much as I used to.

But don't think I've abandoned you or the site- I still care about SatelliteGuys.

Now you tell me! I've been seeing a shrink the last couple of months for my "abandonment issues"! :eek:

Plus, I am also working on some personal writing stuff that is sports related (some of it was mock schedules) and organizing my many hockey cards into binders and plastics- it's a lot of work to do on both, trust me.

You've been cheating on us with that "other" site, where they like to talk about who broadcasted the 1968 water polo tournament.....haven't ya?
;)

Now you tell me! I've been seeing a shrink the last couple of months for my "abandonment issues"! :eek:

You've been cheating on us with that "other" site, where they like to talk about who broadcasted the 1968 water polo tournament.....haven't ya?
;)

I hate water polo, so you don't have to worry.

nothing wrong with having a life out of here sabres. its a slow time for me as well now waiting for the NFL season to begin. i don't like hockey nor baseball so that limits my posts around here.

Not a bad thing doing something away from here. Come back anytime.