I can't believe the Difference !!!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Hemi 6.1

On Vacation
Original poster
May 3, 2007
Wayne County,Pa
I don't know why it took me so long to switch to Dish.I think the HD looks better then Directv.There is more premium channels for less money.The HDDVR kicks the crap out of the HR-20.Its been 3 hours since my Dish service has been on,and I don't miss Directv one bit. Thanks guys for helping me decide.

I don't know why it took me so long to switch to Dish.I think the HD looks better then Directv.There is more premium channels for less money.The HDDVR kicks the crap out of the HR-20.Its been 3 hours since my Dish service has been on,and I don't miss Directv one bit. Thanks guys for helping me decide.

We told you;)
Welcome home:)

Welcome to DISH and like I always have said the DISH ROCKS! I had several friends switch from Direct who has been with them for several years. They all say the samething that they wished they switched to Dish sooner.

I'll be ready,There's one in every form.I've been with Directv for 5 years.I know everything there is to know about them.Believe me I'm not going to miss anything. Except another delay on their HD launch.

Will you keep posting at DTV forum here ? ;) At least share your experience with D* zealots after switch to E*. :D

There is still hope Hemi. Even Darth Vader after going to the dark side came back to the light at the end. I promise not to laugh...too much... when you switch back come October. Holding your spot for you! Till then, enjoy your MLB EI, ooops, um well get ready for your NFL ST, ooops. Well you know what I mean, oh, enjoy your Monsters Channel till then.

Seriously though, I am happy for you that you are happy with your new service. I know the sports packages are not important to you and E* could very well be the right fit for you. Enjoy it!!

Will you keep posting at DTV forum here ? ;) At least share your experience with D* zealots after switch to E*. :D

Why go looking to cause problems. If someone what's to know about E* they can look in the E* forums.

That's good to hear. I switched after years with D* last May and was amazed at the superior HD quality that E* had as well. I've been a bit discouraged as E* has lowered bitrates and resolutions since that time and have been wondering how it currently compared to D*. I'm hopeful that E*'s efforts with MPEG4 are going to be raising the bar and the PQ in the near future. Welcome aboard and it's great to read how pleased you are.

Why go looking to cause problems. If someone what's to know about E* they can look in the E* forums.
Don't worry I don't do that stuff anyway. I had Directv and I hope for their customers sake they do all they are claiming.I've seen their Hd list ,and all they are doing making the same boring channels they have in HD. I've not seen 1 New channel .At least dish has channels in HD that Directv has no plans on having.

That's good to hear. I switched after years with D* last May and was amazed at the superior HD quality that E* had as well. I've been a bit discouraged as E* has lowered bitrates and resolutions since that time and have been wondering how it currently compared to D*. I'm hopeful that E*'s efforts with MPEG4 are going to be raising the bar and the PQ in the near future. Welcome aboard and it's great to read how pleased you are.
Directv's mpeg 4 does look really good! But I'm sure Dish's will too. But as far as HD now on E* I'd have to say it is a noticeable difference. Sorry Directv!

There is still hope Hemi. Even Darth Vader after going to the dark side came back to the light at the end. I promise not to laugh...too much... when you switch back come October. Holding your spot for you! Till then, enjoy your MLB EI, ooops, um well get ready for your NFL ST, ooops. Well you know what I mean, oh, enjoy your Monsters Channel till then.

Seriously though, I am happy for you that you are happy with your new service. I know the sports packages are not important to you and E* could very well be the right fit for you. Enjoy it!!
Thank you. I'll still be checking in to see how its going,I promise not to bad mouth Directv either on the Directv form.But your right if sports was my main Interest Dish cannot compare.

I should probably add that sports is not my priority either. I'm glad that it isn't E*s either. It does make it a better fit for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)