I don't understand why I'm being told different things by Dish...

Currently the only ways to receive an iPad for free, that I know of, are to be a new customer getting the Hopper with Sling or be an existing customer that refers 3 friends that sign up for the Hopper with Sling.

Sounds like you talked to some very confused CSRs. Hopefully you are allowed to get two Hoppers and whatever Joeys you need for free because that's a great value right there.

Currently the only ways to receive an iPad for free, that I know of, are to be a new customer getting the Hopper with Sling or be an existing customer that refers 3 friends that sign up for the Hopper with Sling.

Sounds like you talked to some very confused CSRs. Hopefully you are allowed to get two Hoppers and whatever Joeys you need for free because that's a great value right there.
Yes they did do this for me and I am thankful.

Quick question, can they transfer my recordings from my current DVR to the Hopper?

Yes they did do this for me and I am thankful.

Quick question, can they transfer my recordings from my current DVR to the Hopper?
No, they will not do that. You can, with an EHD, transfer from your current reciever, provided it is a VIP series DVR. You could transfer back to your new Hopper, but with some reported bugs, I would suggest just keeping them on the EHD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)