I found this on dish news in there website

Status
Please reply by conversation.

rickie1977

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 7, 2013
STAR INDIA ANNOUNCES DISH AS THE EXCLUSIVE SATELLITE-TV PROVIDER OF LEADING HINDI PROGRAMMING IN U.S.

Look at it in dish news

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Sounds like he is just sharing info

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Omg I was just letting you all know what I found in dish website

I won't post anything else since I got rude comments

Is there some sort of site rule I missed saying everyone has to spell correctly and use perfect grammar?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I'm surprised at the responses in this thread. This is NOT what SatelliteGuys is about. If you aren't going to be friendly then find somewhere else to hang out online.

Wow, I'm surprised at the responses in this thread. This is NOT what SatelliteGuys is about. If you aren't going to be friendly then find somewhere else to hang out online.

I agree this is not what this site does to other members.

Last edited:
Omg I was just letting you all know what I found in dish website

I won't post anything else since I got rude comments

I apologize rickie. Please do not take this approach as the majority of the members here do respect one another.

Is there some sort of site rule I missed saying everyone has to spell correctly and use perfect grammar?

No there isn't and honestly I don't understand the need of some to ridicule others when it comes to spelling & grammar.

From here on out any other off topic posts will be deleted. Again my apologies to the OP.

I'm sorry you got such rude treatment rickie1977. Please don't let it deter you from posting.

STAR INDIA ANNOUNCES DISH AS THE EXCLUSIVE SATELLITE-TV PROVIDER OF LEADING HINDI PROGRAMMING IN U.S.

Look at it in dish news

Excellent news. Hoping with this agreement star & dish can get the channels in hd eg life ok & also add movies ok to elite package onward

This is good for Dish, as there is a wide potential audience in this country.

Thanks for posting.

I'm not sure what was said here but obviously it was found to be offensive. Part of me wants to know what was said as it's a good insight to the thought process of some of these forum members, especially senior ones at that (judged by number of posts). Pity there's not a way to get the posters of these offensive remarks to apologize to the op. I also hope it's not the subject matter that brought out these remarks as I saw some borderline offensive remarks made when someone posted about the availability of Al Jazeera.

I find this an excellent forum & enjoy interacting with the members even when we don't agree. But I find the discourse to be very civil 99% of the time, so don't let a moment of rash thinking by a few ops here discourage you rickey. Most of us are here to find information like the one you posted.

I was just trying to be helpful.. Didn't expect all this

I see this thread is going nowhere. Time to move on folks.Thank you......

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)