I get 110w conus beam in alaska but...

aklarvanto

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jun 19, 2009
Wasilla, Alaska
This forum is very good... before reading some posts here I didn't know I can get 110w conus beam in Alaska with my 8 footer. It is funny because long time I have wondering why I have double list of many channels in my guide lineup and those doubles are all red. Will Dish activate some red HD channels for me without extra charge?

I have Alaska HD package and I noticed some channels like "Green HD 9457" is available but it seems to be in conus beam and therefore red in my list. Have anyone try to activate those and what Dish will say? :)

(Sorry wrong dish size in previous post)

Last edited:
This forum is very good... before reading some posts here I didn't know I can get 110w conus beam in Alaska with my 12 footer. It is funny because long time I have wondering why I have double list of many channels in my guide lineup and those doubles are all red. Will Dish activate some red HD channels for me without extra charge?

I have Alaska HD package and I noticed some channels like "Green HD 9457" is available but it seems to be in conus beam and therefore red in my list. Have anyone try to activate those and what Dish will say? :)

Wow, a 12 foot dish. I thought I got good signals on my 6 foot dishes. The last time I tried to have them turn on the ones in red, they refused, saying they were conus only. If you add a 6 foot dish for the 129, you can get more HD channels, including some of those that are red, but will appear on different channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)