I got a Christmas present from Dish!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tom231

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 13, 2009
Wisconsin
I received a Christmas card in the mail today with a coupon in it for for three months of Starz for free. It says. "Premium movies and programming for our premium customers! Since you already have the convenience of Auto Pay with papaerless billing, please enjoy 8 premium channels on us".
Thanks Dish.

Nice... I probably won't get the card, as I already took advantage of that offer... :( .

I received a Christmas card in the mail today with a coupon in it for for three months of Starz for free. It says. "Premium movies and programming for our premium customers! Since you already have the convenience of Auto Pay with papaerless billing, please enjoy 8 premium channels on us".
Thanks Dish.

got the same thing myself today!

Thanks Dish.

I received the card today. Mentioned promo code HappyHolidays, not only got 3 months free, CSR asked how about 6 months free? --took it, thanked her, if after 6 months if I wish to retain Starz I need to call to do so.

All chanels have irritating logo problems, some are more irritating than others.

True, but so far HBO and Cinemax don't have these irritating logos which is why I'll cancel Starz and Showtime first. BTW, the Starz logo is especially irritating sometimes causing me to change the channel. There are others.

Since I'd wager these logos are irritating to everyone pretty much without exception, I wonder why they persist. What do these people think they're accomplishing by annoying everyone?

I just started the 3 free months of Starz a few weeks ago.
So far I love the movies they show.
I have had HBO, Showtime, and Cinemax recently. Starz and Encore seem to show better movies and more of them the the big boys do.
Maybe it is just me, but when I tune to the other movie channels they are either showing their own specials or movies I have never heard of before.
So for right now Starz and Encore get a big thumbs up from me.
In the short time I have had it I have enjoyed: District 9, Up, Julie & Julia, Zombieland, Alice in Wonderland and others I can't remember at the moment.

You're already sold on the package, what you have them do, pay you back.....

In most other types of business a regular top paying customer gets some perks for the money they spend. Think of frequent flyer miles, frequent diner programs, Best Buy rewards etc...
I thnk that Tomcrown1 was saying is that it would be nice to get some perks for subscribing to everything for so long.

I got that card in the mail yesterday about Starz also........free for 3 months........8 premium channels....so how many of those 8 channels are in HD ?...........I dont watch SD anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)