i got my new openbox. i can't tell if it is an s9 or not. it works though.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

chaskuchar

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Apr 16, 2010
saint charles, missouri
things different from the solomend i have. it does not have hdmi output that i am using from the solomend. it has an antenna input that i use on the tv so that is a good feature. it has svhs that i like. it has the red/blue/green video output. i like that.

now i have figured out where abc national news is at now. on g-3. and i am watching kcwy for nbc new. does anyone know where cbc news is at? right now i watch it on local tv from lincoln nebraska but it was breaking up tonight. we are on the fringe of reception here. charlie

sheesh, i am the biggest idiot yet. i was looking at my geosatpro dsr-200c and thought it was the openbox. i packed it in the box with the openbox controller and such ready to take it to my daughter in st louis. well, i am so glad i checked the box when i got to thinking that it did not have the hdmi port and wondered how it would get ac3. so took it out of the box and hooking it up to the big dish and finally reallized it was not the right radio... i am right up there with dee ann's father... charlie

sheesh, i am the biggest idiot yet. i was looking at my geosatpro dsr-200c and thought it was the openbox. i packed it in the box with the openbox controller and such ready to take it to my daughter in st louis. well, i am so glad i checked the box when i got to thinking that it did not have the hdmi port and wondered how it would get ac3. so took it out of the box and hooking it up to the big dish and finally reallized it was not the right radio... i am right up there with dee ann's father... charlie

Naah you are not the biggest idiot yet...we all have our crazy moments:D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)