I GOT NO EMAIL, but called voom yesterday

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

fastfed

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 20, 2004
and they still said it will be installed this saturday from 8-12.

I ordered through the phone, but they asked for my email address.. Oh well..

I swear right now, if they call me the day before, or even Thursday and tell me my install is being delayed, I will cancel!

fastfed---Having a hard time trying to figure out your agenda here. You've started 11 threads about installation, and your installation hasn't taken place yet. Try to relax, man. The installer will do his job, and you should be ready to confer with him when he is there. If they have to delay you a few days, it's not that big of a deal. If they come on the scheduled day and do half the work--you are not going to be satisfied.

If the littlest problem is going to set you off, we might as well put you in the 20% churn category right now. Try to relax--chances are that everything will be just fine.

I never got an e-mail, but the installer called the day before to confirm the date/time. He shwed up on time, was here about 4hours and everything went fine. Take Stone Man's advise. Relax. The world won't end because you didn't get Voom on time. Don't cancel just because an appointment was missed. Relax.

Now if they break several app' then it's time to do some complaining, especially if you miss work for the install.

Stone man...

I canceled my cable already, I will not be able to delay the install..
I cannot take off work AT ALL, to have this thing installed.. The only time I have is this Saturday.
Reading how many peopel have problems with the installer delaying is scaring me..

OK bud. The Stone Man will project nothing but positive vibes in your direction. I did the same thing--cancelled E* on the same day as when I had Voom installed, and everything went just fine.

I've posted this before, but to let you know the e-mail I received from Installs Inc was not meant for me. The job was for another state for another person.
Calling the Installer for that company, he said that that e-mail went out to a lot of people and he had been Fielding question about that ever since, and in fact there wasn't a Mr. Lee
.... one would wonder why did I got that e-mail addressed to Mr. Lee of Chicago.
The reason I followed this up was because I feared Mr. Lee (Who the e-mail was addressed for) would some how loose on the install, longly looking out the window wondering why the installer didn't show up because they had my info. A call to Installs showed they had the right info on their system for my install.

I didnt get my email initially because they messed up the email address. But I think I was able to go onto the website and log into my account and correct the email adress and the next day I got the email if I recall correctly.

This mis-typed my email address, too. They sure do mis-type email addresses a lot! They also mis-typed my street name. It is Merlot like the wine, they typed Merlet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)