I Had A Brain Flatulence

Status
Please reply by conversation.
LOL i love how you said it "so i lied" HAHAHAHA.

Maybe You should've waited for her to go with her momma or one of those girls day/night out with her friends, then you'd install each and everyone of them, it doesn't matter if they aren't cabled right, just installed, so when she sees them you'll only have to say "SORRY".

I remember this one time my dad and me went on an excursion to some flea shops looking for a second hand Ku LNB, we came back home with 6 (30") dishes ¬¬, my mom had a face i'd die to see it again, it was kind of a mix between angriness, laugh, disbelief and "oooh you two are gonna pay for it sooner or later", but of course me and my dad only resorted to "we gotta install them before the sun sets"... and this is on a house that already has both an 8 and a 10 footer prime focus dish.

LOL

Gotta love the old man, we always keep on finding new ways to inadvertently make angry my mom (oooh but surely, she loves the C Band dishes because she gets to see a couple of channels from her native state).

M.

Hey, there was a fellow who told a pretty good wife-story a while back.
No way to find it, so I'll just recount it as best I remember.

She and the kids were out shopping. They dropped into a Goodwill type store.
She spied a complete BUD all knocked down, and knew hubby was looking for one.
I think the story was, she bought it for just a couple of bucks.... :cool:
... and brought it home in the van for him! - :eek:

I may have mangled one or two of the details, but that's the story! - :up
I wanted to know if she had a spare sister! - :D

Ahem... I think I know that guy, Anole... :D
http://www.satelliteguys.us/c-band-satellite-discussion/154562-dishes-left-dishes-right.html

some guys have all the luck:

Ya say you might know that guy, eh? - :rolleyes:

Sorry for the poor re-telling of your great story, but it really was a dandy one! - :up
Post us a pic of the BUD-in-question, right here... just put put the icing on the cake!

Guess I have been pretty lax in posting pics of any of my stuff...
It's been a bad year for us - my wife's been undergoing treatment for thyroid cancer and we've been back and forth to Houston all year.
Back in Houston right now for another round...
Gimme a week or two and I'll see if I can't get something together for an update.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tech question from newbie

TV-Land from NIMIQ-5 Please help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)