Please reply by conversation.

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
Been Paying more than I would for TV...
U-Verse in my local area got 10x better more HD channels and cheaper too.....the only reason I am stuck with DirecTV is Sunday ticket!!!!!! >.<
Without Sunday Ticket my life sucks.....
BTW, when will the DirecTV exclusive agreement expire? I hope more providers provides it because then people would have more choice to save money.

I would bet that when the contract expires, DirecTv will pay enough money to renew it.

Now, that being said, if your life is worthless without the NFL package, there are plenty of sports bars that have the Sunday ticket.

It would be nice to have competition... I have a Giants vs Redskins, the Vikings Tuesday Night game and Colts vs Titans saved on the HR20 to watch along with the Super Bowl (was working) when I get a chance..
You wanna know how those games ended??????
:devil::devil:

I will honestly be surprised if there anyone other then dtv gets it here in the states.

They cant renew the 2014 is the renewel end date.

Which means for 2015 season is up to open bid coming up soon as they use do it about 2 years ahead of the season in question. Bids must contain price, proof of providing enough bandwith for NFLST and the ability for the stadiums across the country to get nflst.

Go ahead and switch, no contract (lockout), no fooooosball next year ;)

Last edited:
I would bet that when the contract expires, DirecTv will pay enough money to renew it.

Now, that being said, if your life is worthless without the NFL package, there are plenty of sports bars that have the Sunday ticket.

agree lets hope more companies get involved like cable and dish get partners with direct like with mlb they did but doubt it :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts