I Hate The Spurs SO MUCH!!

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
No team makes my blood boil more than the team I call "Satan's Team."

I hate them so much.

Kinda like how Sandra hates the Icelanders.

Yeah I can't think of any reason to hate the Spurs either. They aren't my favorite team but I don't hate them either.

I really don't like the Spurs, but I find it hard to hate a team that has consistently performed so well the past several years. So far, this decade they have won 71.6% of their games while the next closest competitor, Detroit Pistons, have won 67.8%. Like 'em or not, you gotta respect 'em on some level.

Then again, I can't see why anyone would hate the Red Wings, but they do. Jealousy and envy, I suppose.:rolleyes:

Hate is an awfully strong word. I dislike them for shattering my Cav's Championship dreams last year, but I do respect them. The Spurs play the game fundamentally the right way and for the most part, have respectable players on their team.

I like the Spurs. I'm not necessarily a "fan" of them, but I like how they are a group of very talented, unselfish guys who work great as a team. They are the true example of a good "team," not just a few good players carrying everyone else on their back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts