I have a Toshiba tv with an indoor Antenna ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

sportman13

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 29, 2006
I have a Toshiba tv with an indoor Antenna I need direction to scan Antenna over air channels not cable channels can you please give me directions ?

FTA4PA I have a Toshiba HD 47inch Tv I do not know the model number please get back to me

FTA4PA I have a Toshiba HD 47inch Tv I do not know the model number please get back to me
Without a model number really can't give specific procedure for your set but take a look at these two resources.

FTA4PA can you give me a video how to do a run a quick channel scan (or rescan),of over the air tv please get back to me​

You scan the indoor antenna the same way as you do the outside antenna FTApa already gave you the directions. It doesn,t make any difference if you use a small indoor antenna except an indoor antenna is not going to work as well as an outside antenna. If you can,t figure how to do a channel scan from watching the movie, I feel that you must be helpless. I do not know how anyone could help you any more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts