I have an NHL CI question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

maxmoto

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 23, 2007
NW Ohio
I am watching the Ducks play right now with the free preview of NHL CI. So I got looking at the multi-sport package. It includes Fox Sports Prime Ticket which is the channel that NHL CI is broadcasting it on. So my question is if I just get the multi-sport package can I avoid the $150 needed for NHL CI? Can it be that easy? I know that I might not see every game but at least I can see the Ducks.

I am watching the Ducks play right now with the free preview of NHL CI. So I got looking at the multi-sport package. It includes Fox Sports Prime Ticket which is the channel that NHL CI is broadcasting it on. So my question is if I just get the multi-sport package can I avoid the $150 needed for NHL CI? Can it be that easy? I know that I might not see every game but at least I can see the Ducks.

Considering that you're in NW Ohio - sadly no... The multi-sport package gives you the RSNs but not the major league events they air on them (as you would be blacked out for the Ducks games)

You would have to be in the local broadcast area for the Ducks which no doubt includes most of Southern California

Yeah, if it was that easy no one would buy the Center Ice package then and save a lot of money. Wish it was that easy though..:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)