I have this equipment what can it do and what could it do and how what when and where

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Audioadvisorx

Original poster
Apr 12, 2010
Baton rouge, la
I have a general instruments model 4dtv mpeg/digicipher2 videocipher rs, a triple feed wnc direct tv dish with zinwell Sam 4803 4x8 multi switch ,a big ass dish I can't put up because of neighborhood b. S. And a chapparral 4 round thing lnb holder with a U.S. Electronics 25' low noise block converter and alittle blue chapparal box on it.I want as much free stuff I can get and don't mind paying a subscription fee . Thank you for your time. I've been in the car and home audio field for 24 years if anyone needs tech assistance. X oh yea we sell car audio all major brands and distribute L.g. Televisions if y'all need any equipment (Memphis, pioneer , punch, jl, etc.)or T V. S I'll do my best. Also service all .store is in Baton Rouge.

I still don't unerstand the neighborhood B.S., put up a dish in your back yard no problem in my mind.
Have you tried pettitioning the Home owners association?
Terry

Dish covert operation

Any way it could go in attic or different configuration. I'll put I up and cammo it out if that is what it's gonna take . This was all my fathers stuff I don't know to much about these systems other than when they are right they are the Bomb.

Make sure the units ID is still good before you set everything up though. If it still good you should get the battery swaped out as the GI models need a new battery by now good luck

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts