I hope I didn't make a big mistake

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Glad to hear that they took care of you. Even with all the problems we had with the Hopper with Sling and the wireless joeys, the customer service was excellent. If I had called them earlier instead of trying to troubleshoot all the problems myself it would have been resolved earlier, lol. I guess I kind of liked the challenge of figuring it out myself, but the wife was NOT amused. It got to the point that she said if the issues we had with the wireless joey did not stop, she wanted to dump Dish for cable. I informed the second to last tech about that and they ended up running cable and swapping the WJ for a Joey 3. That room has been perfect ever since. They gave us the Hopper 3 upgrade with no contract because of the multiple service calls to resolve the original issues. I have been very happy with Dish customer service and now the wife is happy with the actual satellite service.

I think we will all be happy, then. If momma aint happy aint nobody happy, and it sounds like Dish was able to make both mommas happy.

I think we will all be happy, then. If momma aint happy aint nobody happy, and it sounds like Dish was able to make both mommas happy.
Yes I agree, the tech that installed the Joey 3, went above and beyond, climbing into the attic to find the line coming into the house so that he could tap into it and install the wired Joey 3. It was a Sunday morning, and when they got to the point of actually running the wire down the wall his service manager showed up to help him, they were awesome.

I had told the tech earlier when he arrived, the problem has to end today, no ifs ands or buts. If it did not the wife was calling WOW cable the next day. He laughed a little and said "nothing like a little pressure", but he got it done and I appreciate it. I like Dish and the Hopper, WOW has crap DVR's, my wife had them in her place before we got married 2 years ago and I always hated it. I got to keep all my EHD's with thousands of movies saved for years. I am very happy with their customer service and always give them a stellar survey.

............The fix is on the Remote, hold the Sat button in on the side until all the lights light up, then release that and at the same time press Home and Guide until the remote beeps in a descending tone, then hit the System Info button on the front panel of the receiver. Press select and then arrow to unpair.
Open the battery cover, pop the batteries out, then back in, put the cover back on and hit the Sat button on the side and it should pair up.
Now, press home, go to Settings, Remote Control, Drop to TV and press Select, then TV Paring Wizard, select your brand, hit next, let it scan, when it's done, check the volume, if it works, back out and enjoy.

That's quite a sequence to follow.....
I think you forgot "then put your right foot in, and put your right foot out, put your right foot in then shake it all about....."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)