I just love dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
YNexgdq.jpg

You my friend rock!!!! Love it!! I'm using Tap talk app and can't give a you a like at the moment.

It's called being the bigger man or being an adult and ignore it. If you don't like a thread or a post ignore it. Yea you did basically called him a liar. You can deny it but you did. You'll fit in with a couple other trolls around here that can't seem to ignore threads they don't like.

I don't get it. It's a message board. Someone makes a post because they want replies. I made a reply. I didn't complain about the post. I have no problem with the post. I just happen to not believe it. Why are you defending the obvious?

I don't get it.

Maybe because your post said, and I quote, "Nobody is stupid enough to believe you." You called the OP a liar, and implied that the rest of us, who might be inclined to believe him, are stupid. Kinda seems like you want to start a flame war, on your 5th post since becoming a member of this forum no less. Not a good way to say "hello."

Maybe because your post said, and I quote, "Nobody is stupid enough to believe you." You called the OP a liar, and implied that the rest of us, who might be inclined to believe him, are stupid. Kinda seems like you want to start a flame war, on your 5th post since becoming a member of this forum no less. Not a good way to say "hello."
I apologize for making that statement. It was meant to be one of those comments people make when they don't think it actually applies to anyone.

Is it possible Directv pays its employees too much? Or maybe there's some internet BS.
I like the hopper also, but free is free. Nobody is stupid enough to believe you.

I really don't care if you do! I know the facts. I hated the software on the genie. I only had it in one room and the hopper and 2 joeys in other rooms. But thanks for your input!

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I apologize for making that statement. It was meant to be one of those comments people make when they don't think it actually applies to anyone.

Since there is quite a bit of backlash, maybe the best route is to stop posting a defense for something that everybody (except for yourself) thought was pretty rude?

Out of curiosity...what are some of the other things that bugged you about the Genie? Never used one, as I have Dish/Hopper myself, but I did briefly look into the Genie on the off-chance a channel (or channels) I wanted were to disappear at some point from Dish.

Mostly software. It's just a run of the mill DVR with 5 tuners. It was sluggish and just not as intuitive as my hopper.

I'm sorry if I hurt some feelings. But there's not a lot of differences between the 2 sat providers. Dish has the hopper which to me is clearly better. But not that much. Direct has better sports channels. But not that many. Direct also has more HD channels. But not that many. Dish is cheaper. But not that much.
Now factor in FREE verses $80 - 100 a month and tell me you honestly believe someone would choose to pay.

I guess I will just have to write your username on some paper and take some photos of the packed genie and the hoppers just to make you happy ;)

I'm sorry if I hurt some feelings. But there's not a lot of differences between the 2 sat providers. Dish has the hopper which to me is clearly better. But not that much. Direct has better sports channels. But not that many. Direct also has more HD channels. But not that many. Dish is cheaper. But not that much.
Now factor in FREE verses $80 - 100 a month and tell me you honestly believe someone would choose to pay.
jPMTuQv.png

http://i.imgur.com/hund3C1.gif
well it was
I have issues with both hopper and genie systems (don't like the lack of tuner in client)
but, imho, to release a unit that will not allow your existing unit to be kept is just wrong.
its fine for new customers, but slaps your existing customer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)