I Just Ordered Iptv

tsrk30

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 29, 2006
I decided to go ahead an order the IPTV service. I was on hold for almost 20 minutes but the sales rep was very nice and helpful.

I am going to try the service for the following reasons. I love trying new technology. I love TVU and RadioU. They told me I have 30 days in which I can return everything and get a refund. I asked them if they have had a lot of people calling to subscribe and he said yes, in fact he was surprised at the numbers of calls they have received. I plan to take pictures of the packaging and the box. I will also post a detailed review of the service. I hope the sound and picture is at least of the quality I get from Dish network. I tried to have the box shipped quicker but I was told they could not do that. I even offered to pay extra but was still told they could not expedite the shipping process. Does anyone know from where the boxes are being shipped? I live in Texas and am curious where the box will be coming from. I only subscribed to the Faith package. I already get the other channels through Dish. I received my order confirmation in my e-mail just as they said would happen. So far the process has gone very well. Time will tell if I am happy with the service. Thanks to everyone who have posted information about their experince with IPTV so far.

I love new technology, too, tsrk30, and I'm willing to be patient as it is rolled out and developed. With SA IPTV, I feel like I have an absolute wealth of programming available with one convenient access. Add an FM transmitter, and my home is filled with great music, teaching ministries, and other programming anytime. I leave my SA box on most of the time, then I can just turn on a radio in any room I'm in and get the SA audio.

I have always had a setup that allowed me to watch SA on two TVs, using an A-B switch on the second TV (I also have cable). But since I added the FM transmitter a couple of years ago, I just never seem to choose to watch SA on the second TV -- I have had everything I want with the audio, especially since I like the radio programming most.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)