I just went on a murderous rampage (not literally)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

edisonprime

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
I'm cutting the cord for the most part. I'm sick of paying for many networks of whom have agendas I don't agree with (I'll leave it at that). I don't need to pay as much as I do and a lot of what I have I don't need and some I don't even use. I'm going to stream a lot of stuff (probably just Netflix, Disney Bundle, and HBO Max) of which I already have anyways. I totally axed my Spectrum TV Choice subscription, and I went from America's Top 25O, all the premium subscriptions and Dish Movie Pack to Flex Pack with locals (only to keep my "moved" locals), and although I am really getting tired of politics I do pay attention once in a while so the news pack, and I love Boomerang and want access to Disney Anywhere so the Kids Pack, HBO (only for HBO Max), and that's it. I am cancelling Cinemax on Monday so I don't get penalized. Although I love AHC I can still watch many of documentaries on Netflix and I'm sure I can watch it on others that I have. I also prefer physical media anyways (yes I know I stream), but this way I can afford more discs and tapes to buy as well as my DVD Netflix and 3D Blu-ray Rental subscriptions. I also want to try new things anyways, and am going back to school. I plan to install Windows on my new Mac eventually and even plan to get a camcorder for film projects I want to do, perhaps a digital camera and someday a new TV as well. I just want to move on to other things and other projects. I'll still be on this website and still discuss stuff on these forums, but I'm just moving on in my actual life.

How many hours a day you will watch the tube anyway? All those homework assignments will leave you very limited time. Wish you the best.
Considering my major is mass communications I’d say a lot. I also want to clarify in case anyone is confused that I will still be on these boards the same amount (when I’m not busy with work or schoolwork), but the only reason I haven’t posted in the past couple days was because I didn’t have anything to talk about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts