I like my prepaid dish account

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

truckracer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 17, 2004
Charleston wv
This is great Dish offers this. I bought a system online and did a self install. Activation was a breeze on the phone with Dish customer service. In 5 minutes I was activated!

I do not do service contracts with wireless companies or tv services. This was a good option. Thanks to Dish for this program. Flex tv is great.

I agree having no contracts is great.

I would personally rather take the discount on the equipment and service, as the discounts usually work out better if at one point you have to pay a cancellation free.

Besides that you can always complain and if you know how to work the system and get the cancellation fee waived.

I see customers do this all day, and I see very few people who break their agreement and actually pay.

I agree having no contracts is great.

I would personally rather take the discount on the equipment and service, as the discounts usually work out better if at one point you have to pay a cancellation free.

Besides that you can always complain and if you know how to work the system and get the cancellation fee waived.

I see customers do this all day, and I see very few people who break their agreement and actually pay.

How can I cancel and avoid the termination fee? Seems they are persistent on charging it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts