I like my prepaid dish account

truckracer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 17, 2004
Charleston wv
This is great Dish offers this. I bought a system online and did a self install. Activation was a breeze on the phone with Dish customer service. In 5 minutes I was activated!

I do not do service contracts with wireless companies or tv services. This was a good option. Thanks to Dish for this program. Flex tv is great.

I agree having no contracts is great.

I would personally rather take the discount on the equipment and service, as the discounts usually work out better if at one point you have to pay a cancellation free.

Besides that you can always complain and if you know how to work the system and get the cancellation fee waived.

I see customers do this all day, and I see very few people who break their agreement and actually pay.

I agree having no contracts is great.

I would personally rather take the discount on the equipment and service, as the discounts usually work out better if at one point you have to pay a cancellation free.

Besides that you can always complain and if you know how to work the system and get the cancellation fee waived.

I see customers do this all day, and I see very few people who break their agreement and actually pay.

How can I cancel and avoid the termination fee? Seems they are persistent on charging it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts