I may purchase a 4K TV by end of the year

The Samsung Apps are the best out of any TV brand.

My HU8500 has one HDMI Port that support ARC so if I am watching a program via an app it is output in full surround on my surround sound system. Netflix in 4K is awesome and sounds amazing too!

I barely used the TV last night so I'm still messing around with it. My wife really enjoys the ability to watch Amazon prime on it right now.

The Samsung Apps are the best out of any TV brand.

My HU8500 has one HDMI Port that support ARC so if I am watching a program via an app it is output in full surround on my surround sound system. Netflix in 4K is awesome and sounds amazing too!
Certainly the best of the ones I have. Vizio, Panasonic, and now Samsung. Have not tried the lg versions.

Hello Guys
I purchased a 4K Samsung 65hu8550, do you have your TV'S connected FTA boxes? I been watching some of the clips at samsung site, the initial set-up it ask you if you subscribe to dish, direct, fios, do your tv's has the same set up?
Please let me know.
Thanks in advance.
Tunder

Hello Guys
I purchased a 4K Samsung 65hu8550, do you have your TV'S connected FTA boxes? I been watching some of the clips at samsung site, the initial set-up it ask you if you subscribe to dish, direct, fios, do your tv's has the same set up?
Please let me know.
Thanks in advance.
Tunder

Yep. It's the same. Follow the onscreen directions and your good to go.

I watched part of the Lady Gaga / Tony Bennett Concert last night in 4K from Amazon Prime and got to admit it did not look 4K to me... In HD yes but not 4K, it didn't pop like 4K should.

I watched part of the Lady Gaga / Tony Bennett Concert last night in 4K from Amazon Prime and got to admit it did not look 4K to me... In HD yes but not 4K, it didn't pop like 4K should.

I agree. I watched several 4k programs on Amazon and to me the pq is not on par with Netflix 4k or even YouTube 4k.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)