I moved 30 miles and TW doubled my charges. Check this out!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

skuba

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 9, 2006
Hi,
I had a TW account with TV and Internet for 2 and half years. I had some pretty good deals including free HBO and SHO for 1 year, as well as discount on TV and Internet.
My total bill was $93 per month.

In April I moved to a new residence. After many calls with TW reps, they agreed that I should keep my account and just do a trasfer so I would keep all my promotions.

We had to cancel my girlfriend tw account, so we could transfer mine in.

Anyway, after the move I was expecting to keep paying what I was paying before. I even called and said I was thinking of adding digital phone, andthey said it would be $20 more. So I thought, ok, $110 fine.

BUT NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

My bill is now $150 a month!!

They didn't transfer my account like promised. They wiped out the old one and created a new one. They say they have no records of my old account. So I can't prove I had free HBO and SHO, promotions, etc... They have no records about doing the transfer and keeping the promotions.

They also added some extra tier programming that I never asked for. And when I said I wanted to remove them, they would charge me for downgrading!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

I couldn't reason with the rep and supervisor yesterday. They had no game.

Guys, what do you suggest I do now? Did any of you go through something like this with TW? Any suggestions?

I appreciate.

Hi there -- I'm the director of digital communications for Time Warner Cable, and I'm really sorry to hear about your problem. We actually have an executive customer care number that can provide some expedited, accelerated customer service. Give them a call at 203-351-2221 Mon.-Fri., between 9-5, EST and see if that doesn't help.

Sorry again for the trouble ... and please let me know how this goes for you -- feel free to email me at jeff.simmermon@twcable.com.

Thanks!

The worst part of it all is that with the new reduced framerate transmissions, everything, even HD looks bad. The HD resolution is there, but cutting 10 frames per second off the video is so annoying, I hate watching anymore. PQ seemed reasonable before the big channel rearrangement and downgrading of the bandwidth. Oh, and don't let them tell you that the PQ compromise is because of poor original quality of the program's video. I don't suppose there is any chance that TW will fix this problem, we are stuck with it.

Absolutely amazing that someone from TW is reading this forum. Just another example of the help and value available here.

I have to admit that I am impressed. And next time, Jeff, tell the poster to send you a personal message through the board. I'd hate to see your good intentions go down the tubes with a slew of spam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)