I need a Club Dish Referral number

Status
Please reply by conversation.
riffjim4069 said:
E* dropped the ball on two items pertaining to my VOOM promotion/discount, so it was no problem convincing them they forgot my ClubDish referral. We'll just have to see if the ClubDish member is able to claim his prize.

From my experience, the credits never appear. I'm still maxed out so it's no big deal.

I don't think my credits are ever gonna apear.

2 of the cards that got rewarded were past the cards expiration date, However the website still said they were active when the friends went to activate them, they switched to reward...

It's been 2 billing cycles and nothing has showed up, so I don't think they're coming :(

BFG said:
I don't think my credits are ever gonna apear.

2 of the cards that got rewarded were past the cards expiration date, However the website still said they were active when the friends went to activate them, they switched to reward...

It's been 2 billing cycles and nothing has showed up, so I don't think they're coming :(

DISH is doing it a new way with post-January 2005 activations. I'll try to explain it but it's kind of hard to understand. The credits BEGIN 30 days after the system is ACTIVATED. Previously, they posted that day. Now, they will all POST on the same day each month. For me, they all post on the third of each month. Here is an example:

May 5th: Friend signs-up; card status should IMMEDIATELY go to "REWARD"
May 19th: System installed and activated
June 18th: Credit officially begins (this will be your "Action Date" in the online activity section for all 12 credits for this specific ClubDISH card number)
July 3rd (or whatever your specific day is): Credit actually posts to your account ("Post Date" in the online activity section)
July 4th: Credit finally viewable in the online activity section

Any credits that began prior to January should still post on the original post date (in this example, that would be the 18th of every month). With this new change, it can take even longer for the credits to post. The majority of my referrals came in various months after January 2005 so I've more than verified that this is accurate.

So basically it took you 3 months / 3 billing cycles for the credits to start being reflected?

That's what I was wondering.... My next bill gets generated on the 22nd so I'll check back then

BFG said:
So basically it took you 3 months / 3 billing cycles for the credits to start being reflected?

That's what I was wondering.... My next bill gets generated on the 22nd so I'll check back then

My bill date is the 10th so 10-7=3. 22-7=15. If DISH uses the 7-day-before-bill-date formula, try looking on the 16th of this month (Monday, obviously) and see if they posted.

No, it works. I get two cards to my friends and got my $5/month rewards. Second reward "helped" me to not cancel Dish after I switched to Voom back in July 2004. This reward offset my $5/month fee for keeping account alive without programming. So it is not a scam. :D

justalunker said:
Don't waste your time with this program - it's an obvious scam.

Hey 'lunker, what's the scam? I've used Club dish before with no problems. It's saved me money, plus it's saved money for those I referred.

It helps to follow the rules when signing up with this program. From the start give the proper info, that being the promotion code and then the card number. Don't let the installer NOT use the promo.

justalunker said:
Don't waste your time with this program - it's an obvious scam.

Nope. You're just a liar. It is not a scam. My bill this month of $1.49 (after $55 in ClubDISH credits) is proof.

I also have some numbers if anybody needs one, just PM me. I have yet to get my first ClubDish credit so in the words of Stanley Johnson, "somebody help me"

chaddux said:
My bill date is the 10th so 10-7=3. 22-7=15. If DISH uses the 7-day-before-bill-date formula, try looking on the 16th of this month (Monday, obviously) and see if they posted.

chaddux you're a genius! :)

It's may 16th and my first credit is here :)

And what's better is that the line read credit 1 of 12. So maybe those cards issued prior to when they switched to the 5 card limit don't count towards that new limit!

BFG said:
chaddux you're a genius! :)

It's may 16th and my first credit is here :)

And what's better is that the line read credit 1 of 12. So maybe those cards issued prior to when they switched to the 5 card limit don't count towards that new limit!

Woohoo! :D Pretty good to predict the exact day.

No, that's CREDIT 1 of 12, meaning the first of your 12 credits for that card. Next month's credit will be 2, etc. Each of the 12 monthly credits are approriately number. It's not referral 1 of 12. Note: Credits beginning prior to January will not display "X of X." I also don't know if DISH's system has been updated to prevent more than 5 referrals because the system is not enforcing the 12 card annual limit. I'm at 15, two of which were generated after the change to a 12-limit.

I also have numbers if anybody needs one, just PM me. I have yet to get my first ClubDish credit so I would love to help you out with one!!!! :D

I'm signing up, someone have the appropriate info?

I'm signing up with Dish too. If someone wants to PM me the required info that'd be great.

steph_beer_me said:
I'm signing up with Dish too. If someone wants to PM me the required info that'd be great.

Gotcha covered via the PM's--thanks again and don't forget, once you have installed and activated, go online, view your bill (to make sure no errors) and then sign up for Club Dish yourself and refer your friends!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)