I need a Club Dish Referral number

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I talked to the CEO Esculations dept about this . . .

Most of the time the CSR does not want to enter the code or they do not know how (training issues)

==or==
the local installer/ retailer will use there own code to get a different bring the customer in bonus.

== or==

the code is showing up on the computer screen as expired for some reason and the CSR just overides it causing you to loose the referal.

The new Club dish promo starting next year will fix all this, till then, its hard to impossible to get the $5 credit.

Good luck.

ScottChez said:
I talked to the CEO Esculations dept about this . . .

Most of the time the CSR does not want to enter the code or they do not know how (training issues)

==or==
the local installer/ retailer will use there own code to get a different bring the customer in bonus.

== or==

the code is showing up on the computer screen as expired for some reason and the CSR just overides it causing you to loose the referal.

The new Club dish promo starting next year will fix all this, till then, its hard to impossible to get the $5 credit.

Good luck.

Yep, When I signed up with dish through my local retailer. He told me that I had to call in after the install to give the person who referred me credit. So after the install I did this, and when I talked to the CSR she said the retailer shoudl have done it. So I insisted that they put it in, she finally did but not after complaing about having to 'redo' everytyhing that was in the system for my account.

Then a few months ago someone used my referral number. The CSR actually told him, that it did not benefit him at all so it didn't matter if he had it. So the CSR didn't take the number!! The person I gave it too, even called back and tried again to give it to them, and they refused!!!

Finally I had to write an email to CEO@ and complain. They gave me credit and it shows up when I check on the website, but I still havne't gotten the $5 off per/month yet.

So what is the new dish club for next year going to be? better or worse?

The special hotline is the same number every one else can use, its on the gift card. I have lots of certificates also, along with everyone else.

1-888-920-GIFT(4438)

Even with special numbers, the system is flawed right now.

The main thing is to help the new forum members get the right new system and help them save money with our club dish referals.

Thats what Sat Guys is all about, helping people.
And who knows maybe the Dish computer will mess up and actualy reward a few of us old timers a $5 credit here and there.

Then next year we can get $5 credits the way the plan is intended.

Someone asked before but the answer wasnt clear to me. With the club ID, do you have to commit to 18 months? If not, you dont have to pay the install? Does this offer also work with current Dish offers ($10 off a month for 10 months)? thanks! :)

yes, you have to commit for 18 months, and yes you DO still qualify for the dish offers. I know this because I refered my mom, and she got her first $10 off credit in this past's month bill.

ALSO, with clubdish, you STILL get the $49 activation fee reduced from your account, which you diddn't pay anyway, so it's like getting a quick $50 credit.

18 months is optional on club dish just like the normal offers.

All club dish really does is waive the activation fee, the promos are still the same

Hi Peeps....

Getting ready to order, if someone has a ref # to share, please PM me...

And Thanks!!!

Thanks ZackMetal & Pepper for the PM.

I will definitely use this when I order, either tonight or tomorrow...

Thanks Again!

=)

From what I read if I use the coupon I will be in a 18 month commitment? I am calling tonight to order Dish (goodbye DTV), but am not entering into any commitment.

Super Dave said:
From what I read if I use the coupon I will be in a 18 month commitment? I am calling tonight to order Dish (goodbye DTV), but am not entering into any commitment.

If you get Dishnet at all there is a commitment of 18months w/ or w/out the coupons... the only way around it is the (I don't even know what they are called) package where you buy all your equipment and its like pay as you go.

18 month commitment is still optional. You just don't get a $49 credit on your bill

BFG said:
18 month commitment is still optional. You just don't get a $49 credit on your bill

Can I still use a ClubDish ref#, and get it's discount, and still not commit to the 18 month contract?

Talking with a CSR he stated that with the 18 month commitment you get free DishHOME Protection Plan . When I asked if the RX are leased he said yes, so really it covers service calls and free shipping of defective merchadise, free movers....

Sent you a pm Izod if you still need one, and for anyone else still needing one, I still have a couple to give away, send me a pm if you like.

No one ever needs a Club Dish number to get the same deal. Just call your local E* dealer and say you are going to use a Club Dish number, but could they match the deal. They always match the deal, and sometimes better it.

Of course if you can do someone a favor and use their CD number, then fine.

Is there any savings by using a referal number when upgrading? If so, what is the savings and is it too late since I just upgraded today?

Thank you

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts