I need a Club Dish Referral number

Status
Please reply by conversation.
fyi, the last 3 posts show how it should be done.
Request given
Message of PM sent
Receipt of PM acknowledged

If we follow that pattern, then complaints of spam will be unnessesary

Hi, I'd like a Club Dish referral number if anyone has one.

Thanks,

- Dustin

I Need A Dish Referral Code

Hi Im Looking To Become A New Member To Dish , I Need A Dish Referral Code, Can Anyone Spare One.....thanks..

If anyone else needs a code, please PM me. The current offer for the virtual certificates is:

THIS SPECIAL GIFT CERTIFICATE ENTITLES YOUR FRIEND TO DISH NETWORK SATELLITE TV FOR THE WHOLE HOUSE (UP TO 4 ROOMS) WITH DIGITAL HOME ADVANTAGE INCLUDING:

* FREE Activation (a $49.99 value)
* $100 back with America's Top 120 or higher programming
* STARZ Movie Pack FREE for the first 3 months

Important

* System must be installed and programming activated by:01/01/2007
* Requires valid major credit card, Social Security Number and qualifying programming purchase. Participation subject to credit approval.
* Qualifying programming purchase starts at just $34.99/month, including local channels (where available). If service is terminated or downgraded, equipment must be returned to DISH Network. Certain receivers must be continuously connected to a phone line or will be subject to an additional monthly fee.
* Programming offer requires participation in Digital Home Advantage. If you choose to change your programming, you must call at the end of the 3-month period to downgrade to other qualifying programming.
* DISH Network DVR Service fee varies based on programming subscription level.
* This ClubDISH certificate good for new, first-time residential DISH Network customers only.
* Additional restrictions apply for Alaska, Puerto Rico and Hawaii.
* Visit www.dishnetwork.com for programming options and disclaimers.

Promotion Codes:
Ordering Direct: DIRCDFDHA
Through Retailer: RETCDFDHA

We are lucky to be allowed to give out referral codes; keep spamming and we wont be.

I agree completely! If it was a newbie I could understand, but come on. I wonder if he goes door to door too? :D I think you should have to be a pub member to give out referrals as a bonus of supporting this site!

Wired said:
We are lucky to be allowed to give out referral codes; keep spamming and we wont be.

Claude Greiner said:
If you call DISHSTORE at 800-807-0837 we can sign you up with the same deals and promotions and waive the $50 just as if you had a Club Dish card

I need a ClubDish referal code also. Please PM me.

What is the difference between calling DishNetwork to order vs. retailer like DishStore? As a new subscriber, who should I order from?

rolodoc said:

What is the difference between calling DishNetwork to order vs. retailer like DishStore? As a new subscriber, who should I order from?
You have a PM

rolodoc said:

If you get a referral code from a Club Dish member, you get some special deals PLUS the referring member gets a $5 credit for 10 months that you are subscribed via this referral. It's just a perk for the existing member--and you, yourself, can also become a Club Dish member and refer others you know to get the same credit on your bill.

DISHSTORE can get a lot of referrals as it does a lot of business, but ordering through one of us individual private citizens allows us a small, but helpful discount on our monthly DISH bill--for 10 months and with all the fees, it does help to get those discounts.

DISH only allows 5 per year. So, it's not a big discount.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)