I need everyone's help with TheList - Update your stations

8125 KGNS2 (NBC 15) Laredo, TX - CW
8128 KGNS3 (NBC 16) Laredo, TX - Telemundo
8241 KCNS (38) San Francisco, CA - Ethnic/Chinese
9252 WQPX (64) Scranton, PA - ion
7453 KQFX (22) Columbia, MO - Fox (someone verify?)
7455 KZOU (32) Columbia, MO - MyTV (someone verify?)
7225 KDL (17) Springfield, MO - CW
7216 WHRM (20) Wausau - PBS
7217 WTPXD (46) WTPX Wausau - ION
6523 WVNSD (8) WVNS (sub-ch of WVNS Lewisburg, WV) - Fox
6524 WNMU (13) Marquette, MI - PBS
6524 WLFB (14) Bluefield, WV - Religious
8919 KUQI (38) Corpus Christi, TX - Fox
7187 KMTRD (17) Eugene, OR - CW
7173 WPXX (50) Memphis, TN - MyTV
9220 WEVU (4) Fort Myers, FL - Univision
9223 WWDT (43) Naples, FL - Telemundo
9224 WTPH (14) Fort Myers, FL - Azteca
8234 KTEH (54) San Jose, CA - PBS
8236 KTLN (68) Novato, CA - Religious
8237 KTSF (26) San Francisco, CA - Ethnic
8238 KOFYD (15) San Francisco, CA - Azteca
8239 KFTY (50) Santa Rosa, CA - Ind
8037 WADL (38) Mount Clemens, MI - Ind
7910 WBOYD (52) Clarksburg, WV - ABC
7710 KHQAD (29) Hannibal, MO - ABC
7713 XGEM (18) Quincy, IL - Fox
7523/5162 KXIID (20) Sherman, TX
7524 KTEND (26) Ada, OK - CW

Here are a few from EKB: Dish Network Channel Chart (Unofficial) . The research was done by finding station web sites or, if not available, wikipedia. My way of saying thanks for having used TheList and this thread to update the EKB charts.

Corrections to the EKB charts should be sent to me via e-mail or PM so as to not clutter this thread.

Kalamazoo/Battle Creek/Grand Rapids DMA...

WTLJ (54) is affiliated with Tribune Broadcasting Network (Religious Programming).

Otherwise, all stations for the Kalamazoo/Grand Rapids/Battle Creek, MI DMA are correct.

Geoff

What kind of help can digiblur possibly need now? ;)

I need everyone's help with fixing a few holes with the affiliations/cities. The last scoop I did was from an FCC filing during the digital transition delay. It was a pretty good list of affiliations. I already had the cities from the FCC database. I was going to go around TheList looking for the holes and Googling the call signs in hopes to find the correct affiliations but you guys know your stations better than I do in your area.

Please take a moment and click TheList link in my signature and find your locals. You may have to hunt them down by either the standard definition beam or high definition beam. Tracking down the standard definition beam would probably be better since Dish carries more of the SD locals in areas as most areas only have the "Big 4" in HD. If you see something wrong with yours please add to this thread. Please do not PM me with them, as I don't want a ton of PM's ;)

"But wait?! You have Xyz City listed and that station is Abc City!" Not necessarily. I go by the licensed city registered for that call sign on the FCC's website. To check a stations valid city please use this link: TV Query - TV Technical Information - Video Division - MB (FCC) USA - punch in the call sign and hit ENTER. It will show you the city.

I don't need the channel numbers when you post a correction. For instance:

WBRZ - Baton Rouge, LA - ABC

or something similiar.

Thanks everyone! This will help make the TheList and the Uplink Reports better for everyone.

In case no one has posted..here are the Charlotte, NC locals..All are licesned in Charlotte unless otherwise noted
WBTV -CBS
WUNC- PBS(Uof NC system)
WSOC- ABC
WHKY- IND (Hickory ,NC)
WCCB- FOX
WNSC- PBS (Rock Hill, SC)
WCNC- NBC
WJZY- CW(Belmont, NC)
WMYT- My TV
WAXN- Ind( Kannapolis, NC)
WTVI- PBS