I Need Some Prices- I am a DVR Adv. Customer

Walker1

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jun 17, 2005
Hi All, I just have a couple of questions for anyone who has the DVR Advantage Pkg. I have been told that if I subscribe to HBO it will be an addl. $10/mo. vs. $14.95 regular price. I was also told that if I move up from the top 100 chs. to 200 ch. pkg. it also would be only $10.00 more per month as I have the DVR pkg.

Can someone give me a concrete answer who has the DVR Adv. Pkg. or someone who knows more than the 2 reps I've talked to. Neither of them knew about the discount and that bothers me.

As always I appreciate your feedback. Thanks.:confused:

Hi All, I just have a couple of questions for anyone who has the DVR Advantage Pkg. I have been told that if I subscribe to HBO it will be an addl. $10/mo. vs. $14.95 regular price. I was also told that if I move up from the top 100 chs. to 200 ch. pkg. it also would be only $10.00 more per month as I have the DVR pkg.

Can someone give me a concrete answer who has the DVR Adv. Pkg. or someone who knows more than the 2 reps I've talked to. Neither of them knew about the discount and that bothers me.

As always I appreciate your feedback. Thanks.:confused:

First, all new customers who take the 18 month agreement are offered HBO & Cinemax free for 90 days (plus other benefits).

If you are on the DISH DVR Advantage (DDA) and add just one premium you will pay regular price for it. In the case of HBO it would be $14.99. However, once you get to adding 2 or more premiums you realize a discount and pay only $10 per premium. That is, it would be $20 for two premiums, $30 for three, etc.

There is a $10 price difference between DDA with AT100 and AT200 programming.

Hope this helps :)

First, all new customers who take the 18 month agreement are offered HBO & Cinemax free for 90 days (plus other benefits).

If you are on the DISH DVR Advantage (DDA) and add just one premium you will pay regular price for it. In the case of HBO it would be $14.99. However, once you get to adding 2 or more premiums you realize a discount and pay only $10 per premium. That is, it would be $20 for two premiums, $30 for three, etc.

There is a $10 price difference between DDA with AT100 and AT200 programming.

Hope this helps :)

Yes, Very much. Do you think they'll screw up the next bill when I cancel C-Max, add Top 200 pkg., and keep HBO which I already have. Speculations anyone?

Yes, Very much. Do you think they'll screw up the next bill when I cancel C-Max, add Top 200 pkg., and keep HBO which I already have. Speculations anyone?

Nah, too much negativity and pessimism on these boards. It appears to be contagious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)