I noticed it says Caller ID in menu

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

joustx

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 6, 2010
texas
Does this mean i can plug my phone into my hoper and get caller ID? and if so i have Magic Jack+ wil it still work?

Does this mean i can plug my phone into my hoper and get caller ID? and if so i have Magic Jack+ wil it still work?
Caller ID is supposed to work, but I haven't made it work with Magic Jack. But it doesn't work with my home phone either, so I'm not blaming the Hopper.

Caller ID works fine for me, I have regular landline service. I just plugged in my phone line in the back of the hopper and haven't had any issues. It also keeps a log of your incoming phone history.

How do you like MJ+ ? How much did you pay for the device and the fees?

Interested in seeing if you can it to work.

I'm way off topic but I ran MagicJack for about 12 months, and it was absolute crap. I switched to voip.ms for about $8/month and have a good, reliable phone service that doesn't touch any of my home PC's. FWIW.

I use the Caller ID with my Ooma service, and the Hopper seems(!) to deal with the 4 distinctive ring numbers I have MUCH better than my 722K's did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts