I see Comet is streaming what others offer this?

Bartles

Original poster
May 11, 2016
stl
So I think I saw in some post here maybe by Iceberg, that Comet was streaming. Are there any other channels that stream? Oh hey btw I'm Bartles, good to meet you y'all.

Reactions: Larry1
So I think I saw in some post here maybe by Iceberg, that Comet was streaming. Are there any other channels that stream? Oh hey btw I'm Bartles, good to meet you y'all.

Welcome to Satellite Guys Bartles! Yes, last I checked their site Comet had a stream up. There is also a plugin for XBMC/KODI to stream them. MeTV has episodes from a selection of series on their site as well but don't know of an actual live stream. There may be others but I can't think of any right now. I'm sure members will post if they know of some. Again, welcome! :)

EDIT: Just remembered that BYU TV offers a live stream as well as a selection of episodes from their original series. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bartles
If you're into religious channels, TBN offers 5 streaming channels live. Also, AMG (EITHER .TV OR .com) can't remember which, streams live TV. They show various movies, shows, series. Not the best channel IMO, but it's something to watch. Roku has the app for both AMG and TBN. Hope this helps. Welcome!!:welcome

Reactions: Bartles

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts