I think I've got it!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Greysquirrel

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 13, 2003
Got USALS working on my Neusat thank to the tip from GaryPen on page 26 of the 31 page Neusat thread to do a factor default reset. Once I got it working I did a scan of a few sats and got lots of channels but of course they were on the wrong sat from what I scanned as I had not set up my TS sat at that time.
I didn't have any success trying to use AMC 9 so I thought I would use AMC 5 and TP 12182 H as Iceberg suggests. But when I went to TP setup on AMC 5 all it showed was 4 C band TP's and there are none on that Sat. No problem I will just add it and move the dish to AMC 5. WRONG, when I went to move the dish it would not go to the sat, I checked my position in USALS to see if it was correct, and it was, I even shut of the power at the back of the receiver, no difference so I did another reset and still it would not move, but it would move to other positions so I said to hell with it and used AMC 3 and 11736, moved the dish and then only had to move fractions of an inch to get a signal of 65 so then I scanned a couple of other satellites and fell on them but it's 10:30 and by backyard is much to hot to sit out there and play.
You know I might just get a visit from Homeland Security as my neighbors where outside when I had MTA on and they were talking in some Muslim language and they were giving me some strange looks but who cares these are the people that said that my Ham Radio antenna was messing up their TV, this long after I had sold all my equipment except the antenna at that time.

How can communicating with space aliens be interfering with their television? LOL :)
There is a guy in my area that has a 16 foot dish and receiver for sale more than I want to spend and more than I could handle, but if I got that it would really blow there minds.

i still like the idea of hooking up several dishes to windshild washer motors and making them move . man that would throw the scare into them. He'a able to track them now :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)