I thought all local channels were on spot beams?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The 'big 4" are on CONUS so people with the RV package can get them anywhere in the US.

Reactions: AZ.
I believe the CW is up there too but it’s from San Diego and DC.
Seeing the CW doesn't do any Local stuff (that I'm aware of) I don't think the location its coming from is relevant ...

I use to get MeTv from Texas or some other city, before it came to the local, didn't matter, still showed the same shows.

Seeing the CW doesn't do any Local stuff (that I'm aware of) I don't think the location its coming from is relevant ...

I use to get MeTv from Texas or some other city, before it came to the local, didn't matter, still showed the same shows.

Many CW's do a 9 o clock local news...

I don't see on on the guide for the DC WDCW but I do see a news show for the KTLA CW.

It also should be noted that (unless I am missing something), the CW DNS feeds (394 and 395) are SD only.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Both of my CW channels have 10pm news shows (9pm is Central/Mountain time only). Most of them have local news from either themselves or a sister major-network. The DC-CW is one of the few that doesn't. The DC CW is pointless, unless you want the actual CW programming or the syndicated stuff during the day, and you qualify. Some markets do get this channel still instead of a local CW, more than the "big 4" networks. Some CW affiliates show sports, all the way from college to pro. The poster who said they were SD only is correct. I would pay for KTLA (the DNS CW-west) but not WDCW (CW-east).

The DC CW channel tried a local newscast about a year (or two possibly?) ago. It was one of those "we're going to be hip and different" newscasts that are destined to fail though. It was awful, and didn't last long. Being a political junkie I checked it out a few times but found it really boring and useless. They did use to show a few Nationals games too, but I think MASN may control all those now. Not sure. I really, really, wish they used the NY CW instead of Washington.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts