I tried ITVN and loved it

John W

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Planet Earth
But it just wouldn't connect properly for me. Worked beautifully over my connection at work but at home I had constant buffering issues. I have Bellsouth with 6 meg down. I worked with Don at ITVN for numerous hours but we couldn't get it working correctly. I totally wanted it but had to send it back. I was coming up on my 30 day trial and didn't want to risk being locked in if I could never get it right.

Have you checked your cabling within your house to see if your signal is what it should be? I know in my home, I needed a dedicated hi-speed Internet line because my cable lines were split so many times and the signal was very low. All I know is Comcast brought out their little signal device, connected to all the outlets and said I have to pay for another line from the side of my house into where I wanted the Internet modem.

I'm also interested in the ITVN and have heard good things about it. Glad to hear they work with you over the phone and take it back after 30 days if it does not work.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)