I want to good bye dishnetwork

Im a traumatic brain injury survivor, so yes, Im disabled also.....I try to live with my problems and even laugh at myself..

Why people love to insult is beyond me....and the English language in general is a joke....Carry on and tear some more flesh!

Great points. Trolling and insults is well played game on this site and the main reason why I rarely post here.

What's a shame is if you're a life time supporter no admin is going to kick you out for bullying or nit picking on a point that was never based on the thread subject.

Having said that there are knowledgeable folks here and some are helpful, when they want to be. I'll always show my gratitude to them.

This site is like Mother Teresa compared to most other internet forums I've belonged to

It is definitely one of the better ones. I hope it stays that way as it is a great community that I would hate to lose. I don't necessarily expect it to be a "safe space," but people here are generally civil when they are disagreeing, and they tend to be honest about what they are posting, which is great.

I find that the HBO apps services are much better because it has their full Library available, and I would recommend that for people who haven't seen much of the HBO content, but I would never recommend any of the HBO Linear channels on an MVPD, and it's certainly not worth paying for it just to get access to the whole VOD Library. There's rarely anything on the Linear channels worth watching. A British comedy just finished up on HBO's Linear Channel, but I'd rather pay for the app for one month watch that show and maybe a few other things and then that's it. I would not renew for the second month. It's just too expensive per month for HBO Cinemax linear services. There is not enough value in my humble opinion. But I certainly would subscribe to Go or Now for one month, watch what I want, and then get out again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts