I wonder if Fox News is temporary?

mattb

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Columbus, OH, USA
The reason I wonder if FoxNews is temporary is I notice its not listed in the channels on the skyangel program guide on the website, there is no press release about it on their news page and they dont list it as one of the TV channels...

The on screen guide tells me INSP "new channel coming soon" Makes me wonder if this is just temporary or if E* isnt happy about FNC being on Sky?

I have to say though, I love having Fox News on skyangel, i dont have a dish at 110/119 so i cant sub to E* programming so its wonderful I can get my dose of news without having to get cable.

perhaps a temp spot at 9718..........
when they get the family package together,they can charge extra for it(fox news) along with other channels.....
get ya comfortable with fox news......
then say you can only get it in the family extra package....
am i too suspicious??

Dan

mattb said:
The reason I wonder if FoxNews is temporary is I notice its not listed in the channels on the skyangel program guide on the website, there is no press release about it on their news page and they dont list it as one of the TV channels...
See here.

Is the Fox News Channel now on Sky Angel a mistake?
No. In keeping with our desire to provide the highest quality service to you, our subscriber, Sky Angel has a new agreement with Fox News Channel to make its news channel available to Sky Angel subscribers 24 hours a day, seven days a week on Sky Angel Channel 9718.

When will the on-screen electronic program guide be updated so we know what is on Fox News?
We're working on it. There are some technical issues that have delayed the updating process. If you subscribe to our printed program guide, Sky Angel Guide, the schedule is provided in there effective with the June issue. Or, you can retrieve schedule information from Fox News' website at www.foxnews.com

JL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts