I would like return to next EHD recording.

KKlare

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 18, 2003
Los Alamos, NM
When I finish with an EHD recording, done, pause, or abandon, the cursor is returned to the top-level first position. It would be better for it to return to the list from which it came.

For example, when I want to see a series from the EHD, after finishing the first one, it means going to My Recordings, right to uncolored button, down to the External Device 1 or 2, in to the folders list, and find the Folder by Title, click that, find the next episode to be played (if I remember its number), and finally get to select it.

Why can't it return to the folder from which the recording was just fetched and go to the recording played or to the next if it was deleted?

This would make watching a series so much easier. This same applies some other menus but this is the worst.

-Ken

I'd really like to see this on my VIP DVRs as well. IIRC, they used to work like that.

I'd really would like to not have the timer list go blank after certain actions.

You can bring them back with the red button and reselecting timers but you have to find your place again.

I'm hitting some limit, not the number of timers but possibly the event limit, as I edit them.

It will go to no events. Not nice because it take a lot of work to get the events back, deleting the timer and rebuilding and resetting the priority. It would be useful to have the number of events for each timer. Then you could quickly see which have lost their events.

Why can't I edit the timers to change their frequency, etc? Some things were easier on the 722. Grouse, Grouse...

-Ken

Sing it out loud, brother. Seems stupid to have to scroll down after watching a show to find it again to delete it.

I'd really would like to not have the timer list go blank after certain actions.

You can bring them back with the red button and reselecting timers but you have to find your place again.

I'm hitting some limit, not the number of timers but possibly the event limit, as I edit them.

It will go to no events. Not nice because it take a lot of work to get the events back, deleting the timer and rebuilding and resetting the priority. It would be useful to have the number of events for each timer. Then you could quickly see which have lost their events.

Why can't I edit the timers to change their frequency, etc? Some things were easier on the 722. Grouse, Grouse...

-Ken

There are quit a few things that were easier in the 722. I have noticed that too. If and when you hit the timer and event limits can you post them. I think it is still 96 timers and 576 events but not sure. I am new to Hoppers too. Thanks KKlare.

Sing it out loud, brother. Seems stupid to have to scroll down after watching a show to find it again to delete it.

Totally agree. Same for just the internal hd. Many times I am watching a show that I have many episodes recorded and it would be nice to return back to the list to continue to the next episode instead of scrolling down to find it again.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts