I would like to know about new HDBOX

Ben Kidman

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 2, 2008
Castro Valley,CA
I heard dish going to come up with new HDBOX next year..i don’t know when? but I would like to know if I want to wait for upgrade. And what is all about the new box feathers..?

I would like to know how soon and when they going to come up; with new HD channels and what the are?
Thanks

Apple is coming out with a new computer/Compaq is coming out with a new computer DELL is coming out with a new computer. Keep chasing your dreams and you will save a lot of money and never own anything.

I'm kinda happy with my 722...I wants to get another 722 for my bedroom as upgrade. But now I gonna wait till mid next year, to upgrade to newer box then. I just wanna they come up with more new HD channels because is fun. My FAV show is “supernatural” series on CW/44..Broadcast in HD… But in dish or any cable company DO NOT get that in HD.. Only gets that in of air antenna such as SUX!! That is old school but still doing that! Just don’t understand why

Why wait? Whenever a receiver is brand new, it's never free anyway... it's usually not for 6 months down the line that they start offering it for free on New Connects.

Get a 722 now and upgrade when the 822 comes out... then move the 722 to another TV :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)