ia6-93w

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
According to Hughesnet Customer Care

ALERT! We are currently experiencing an anomaly on one of our satellites, IA6. To determine if you are impacted, please:
  1. Open an Internet browser
  2. On the address bar, enter 192.168.0.1
  3. Select the system information icon
  4. Locate the satellite longitude. If your longitude reads 93 then you are impacted.
Customers MUST LEAVE THEIR SATELLITE MODEM (INDOOR EQUIPMENT) POWERED ON in order for us to resolve the problem. In some cases, we may be required to point the antenna to a different satellite. Updates will be posted periodically as available, so please check back. We apologize for this inconvenience and we are doing everything possible to resolve the situation.

I think they almost have everyone fixed now. When I first heard about it yesterday the person who told me it was the spaceway satellite. Boy that would have been a cataclysmic catastrophe.

i heard they have 3 down transponders, and moved most to the 1 or 2 transponders that are still up. apparently there is still 1 more transponder down. thats as of this evening......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)