Icons on Ext Hard Drive recordings

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The very first time I accessed my EHD immediately after install on Wednesday, the generic icon showed up for ALL the recordings. Later that day, the majority of the boxes were blank, but still showed program name. Apparently bug is still not fixed, but puzzled as to why they all showed up initially. Have done a front panel reset. No change. Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

The very first time I accessed my EHD immediately after install on Wednesday, the generic icon showed up for ALL the recordings. Later that day, the majority of the boxes were blank, but still showed program name. Apparently bug is still not fixed, but puzzled as to why they all showed up initially. Have done a front panel reset. No change. Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things.
Granted it is not a big deal in the system but, it bugs the Hell out of me. Come on dish you fixed this in the vip922, what's up with Hopper? anybody.....? Dish....? are you listening.....? :coffee

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)