If Directv could improve your experince and keep you for life what would do it?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
got 1 for $70 they go from $60-100.
but we all have the net already.... right ? kinda under using it without a ROKU imo
if i was told 20+ years ago(mtv died/worthless etc) could buy a little box and pick/make play lists with VEVO for $70 it would be worth it alone. mostly it frees up my laptop or pc so i can surf read and post, and it uses little power compared to the pc i used for streaming before. should have got one years ago really. used it to watch the Rio de Janeiro Carnival Parade (for free) just 3 weeks back. ESPN3 stuff etc

hoping for a NFL app

Actually, I'm glad the Confirm Delete is there, there have been times when I wish it was a straight one button, but I don't mind the confirmation button, just in case I start to screw up and delete something I really didn't want to delete.
Once it's Gone, its GONE.

i dont get why directv can't have something like tivo does. when you delete a show from the list it goes into a spot called "recent deleted" (or something like that). as long as it doesnt get permanently deleted you can still recover it. There are 2 ways to permanently delete it by going into recent deleted and deleting it or just let it sit there. once the hard drive gets full it starts deleting the oldest deleted item (not the oldest show).

i dont get why directv can't have something like tivo does. when you delete a show from the list it goes into a spot called "recent deleted" (or something like that). as long as it doesnt get permanently deleted you can still recover it. There are 2 ways to permanently delete it by going into recent deleted and deleting it or just let it sit there. once the hard drive gets full it starts deleting the oldest deleted item (not the oldest show).
But this isn't getting rid of the "Extra" step some are complaining about, it just moves it to another location then to be deleted.

Personally, I dont see the big deal with it asking if your sure, but thats just me.

Last edited:
Sorry Jimbo, I should have clarified that. The cable company here does not charge extra, so you pay in the end. Each box is $7 per month. Thats for HD and SD. Whole home DVR is $13 per account and works with all of you STBs. They also don't charge an additional HD fee.

Last edited:
DTV will only increase prices and make you wait longer when you call to talk to their chinese call center

DTV will only increase prices and make you wait longer when you call to talk to their chinese call center

Hmmm, Interesting perspective ...

In ALL the times I have called in to D* over the years, I always ask where they are at and they have always been in a USA Call Center.

There is one in the Philipines but none in China, India, or any where else. There are however people with accents working for Directv in the US.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)