If Glentech remapped your 4DTV it may be Compromised !

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I think its rather funny how Glen is warning people that hits will be discontinuing programming as early as July, yet you can still buy yearly subs from SRL or Skyvision. There hasnt been an official announcement anywhere and July is not that far off.

OOPs! This may be pertinent: h**p://www.hits.com/news/hits-launches-next-generation-platform-support-independent-cable-operators

Last edited:
If there is a new subscription receiver coming out SRL or Skyvision and maybe even Mike would be best to stay tuned to.

OOPs! This may be pertinent: h**p://www.hits.com/news/hits-launches-next-generation-platform-support-independent-cable-operators
That makes better sense, I will have to do some prodding of my friends at HITS and see if they can confirm what Glen is saying and maybe give us better insight. Who knows if its true, then other can get in on making receivers too. :)

It sounds like it's either "do or die" for Skyvision and SRL's cband Subscription business!!!! I hope they get their badly needed receiver!!!

The possibility of being to sub to C-band programming really got me buzzing. Then lost my buzz when I saw the name Glen.

Cheers. K

Now I remember...Mike and I has a few exchanges a while back about the possibility of mesh dish production. Nice chap!

Cheers,K

Now I remember...Mike and I has a few exchanges a while back about the possibility of mesh dish production. Nice chap!

Cheers,K

Mikes a good guy. I wish he would get some 10 foot mesh ones. The 7.5 is too small for me.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Just for s*** and giggles, I checked out Glenn's site. The lad is asking for R&D donations ?
I applaud and respect anyone going into business for themselves, but that just took the cake.

Cheers, K

Mikes a good guy. I wish he would get some 10 foot mesh ones. The 7.5 is too small for me.

On his site, he's got a 'who are we' section with some cool photos from Alaska, Russia etc.

As for size, I understand ya buy I need to keep the peace w/ 2 neighbours, my GF and the town. Otherwise I'd put up the biggest dish I could find. By moving and rotating the shed, I have a decent spot where is will be out of sight for everyone thx to my 10 foot hedges.

Cheers, K

I wouldn't give him a cent.

Don't take my word for it check other sites and you will see most if not all share my opinion.

What happened to the other FTA service that was supposed to come out which was actually legitimate? I believe they were to come out with 20 channels at first then add more later.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SatelliteGuys

Plenty of free dbs you look around. The freedbs plan was flawed from the beginning and they lacked the financial backing to get it off the ground. Our favorite in this family is FREE PBS but you need a DVB receiver that has H264 and Mpeg4. The receiver to buy as mentioned in other posts is the Openbox X5 a real performer. I just rehabbed a DSR-920 with dead battery and makes a good dish mover and unexpected happened leaving it on DMX feed the firmware changed some how and remapped even though the ID # was gone ?
Having a DBS HD receiver gets us HD feeds such as PBS , Nasa , DWTS etc.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)