if i have dish and move, what are my options?

one028

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 27, 2004
southeast michigan
i am getting dishnetwork installed on wed 3/3. if i move after i get it installed what are my options. the website says that i have to sign a 1 yr comitment to move the equipment? i dont have any type of comitment now, and no cancelation fee. if i move shouldnt i just cancel the service instead of moving the equipment and entering a 1 year comitment?

Under what promo are you getting installed on? I believe under the DHA plan you have a Dishmover included.

Another option is just to take the dish down when you move and take it to the new location. Just make sure the tech can put it somewhere you can reach it.

bcshields said:
Under what promo are you getting installed on? I believe under the DHA plan you have a Dishmover included.

Another option is just to take the dish down when you move and take it to the new location. Just make sure the tech can put it somewhere you can reach it.

im under the returning customer promo....i guess its the same as DHA, 49 bucks to install, 49 bucks credit to my account. im getting 3 rooms 322 reciever and 811 reciever.....im leasing the equipment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts